Regennabis Ventures funds innovative companies with a demonstrable understanding of an ESG Framework and alignment with the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
We seek to add value and build a better future for ALL in the Cannabis Industry - AND Humanity. Together we lead, innovate and partner to achieve collective regenerative growth through a series of Impact Funds. “Smart People, Smart Ideas, Smart Money - Financing Impact for ALL”
Enriched Group of the “Best Cannabis Companies”.
• Regennabis Member Network and / or
• Accelerator [“boot Camp” for ESG-oriented Start-ups / Scale-ups]; plus
• Board Participation; and
• Strategic Advisory Services
• Risk Mitigation
• Financing for Impact
• Member Network / Events / Innovation
• “DO TANK” (via Regennabis)
• Raising Capital / Family Office Events
Cannabis & Impact
Investment - Convergence
The Timing Is Optimal for Impact Investment in the Cannabis Sector
Disciplined Risk Management Because of ESG Practices
Why We Are Different
The Cannabis & Hemp Industry is uniquely positioned to impact the 17 SDGs.
Through our work in the Regennabis Member Network, we have an opportunity to access and improve upon companies in their early stages
Our focus on Economic, Environmental, Social & Governance factors will improve the company’s overall value
Addressing these opportunities in parallel, businesses can deliver “Regenerative Growth for ALL”
Positioned for Success
• Fund focusing on the significant cannabis opportunity in its nascent stage
• Capturing returns through impact investing
• Driving positive change in the cannabis sector
• ESG-screened portfolio
• Strong focus on leadership teams
Contact us to
Email Us at:
Cannabis and Psychedelics remain illegal in most countries so please reference your local laws in relation to medical or recreational use. Our content is compiled for informational and educational purposes only. They should not be rendered as content for investment, legal, medical, health or tax advice.