The Regennabis Member Network (RMN) is a Community for purpose-driven leaders across the ecosystem of the Global Cannabis / Hemp Industry that convenes to co-create solutions to deliver regenerative growth for their business and all stakeholders.
The RMN is structured to provide a peer-to-peer learning and collaboration setting around four core enablers for long-term, multi-capital organizational growth: ESG, Sustainability, Purpose-centric Brand Development and Investment Services.
Join with Individual Membership
USD $ 1,500; includes one (1) seat to Regenerative Cannabis Live*
Join with Nonprofit Membership
USD $6,000; includes two (2) seats to Regenerative Cannabis Live*
Join with Corporate Membership
USD $15,000; includes four (4) seats to Regenerative Cannabis Live*
* Pending availability. RCL Event seating is limited.
Why Join the RMN?
Membership provides individuals and organizations with access to the most current business thinking, innovation and action-oriented behaviours in the industry. It is open to any individual or organization seeking to demonstrate leadership in the Cannabis / Hemp Industry; no matter the legal structure, size or sector, e.g. MSOs, licensed producers, ancillary companies, distributors, media, social & environmental entrepreneurs, investors and Fortune 500 corporations.
Members gain actionable insights in ESG, Sustainability, Purpose-centricity and Investment Strategies – with a focus on creating competitive advantages, developing critical leadership capabilities and delivering Economic, Environmental and Social Impact aligned to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Benefits of Membership
Monthly Member Meetings
• RMN’s monthly meetings are designed to be participative and highly interactive delivering next practice thinking and action on economic, environmental and social impact strategies across multiple sectors – aligned to the UN SDGs.
• Monthly Meetings / Workshops [60 Minutes / Third Tuesday of each Month]
• Integrate next practice in leadership from other members and invited influencers to discover what “being best” looks like for you and / or your organization.
• Meeting topics include ESG Frameworks, Strategy & Reporting; Sustainability; Corporate Social Responsibility; UN Sustainable Development Goals; Purpose-centric Leadership & more.
Regenerative Cannabis Live Events at the United Nations
Branding & Marketing Support
Networking & Collaboration in a Global Community
ESG Advisory Support
Are you an individual or an organization interested in joining the Regennabis Membership Network?
Contact the Regennabis team at firstname.lastname@example.org to join today.
CONTACT US HERE
Email Us at:
Cannabis and Psychedelics remain illegal in most countries so please reference your local laws in relation to medical or recreational use. Our content is compiled for informational and educational purposes only. They should not be rendered as content for investment, legal, medical, health or tax advice.